Ajayi Crowther University Announces Certificates Collection Deadline to all graduates who are yet to collect their certificate.
This is to inform all graduates of Ajayi Crowther University that the management at its meeting on Monday, June 19, 2017, has directed graduates of the school as follows:
AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATES
- That the list of all uncollected certificates with the name of students, sessions and degree on graduation as well as the reason for non-collection of the certificate, be produced.
- That the said list be published in the national dailies and instruction given that all ACU graduates who have not yet collected their certificates should do so latest by September 30, 2017, after which defaulters will be heavily surcharged.
- That the general public especially employers should no longer recognize the Statement of Results issued in the past after September 30, 3017.
- That all Statements of results to be issued henceforth will be valid for only one year as graduates have the opportunity to collect their certificates on Convocation Day; hence there will be no use of the Statement of Result after the collection of the certificate.
LATEST UPDATE ON AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE COLLECTION DEADLINE – 2017
- The University Management at its meeting on Monday, June 19, 2017, directed that all Ajayi Crowther University graduates who are yet to collect their certificates due to outstanding payments of fees; should settle their indebtedness on or before August 31, 2017. In the event of non-settlement, the University would take necessary action to recover its fund which may include but not limited to publication of the debtors’ list in the newspapers and the cancellation of the Statement of Results issued, amongst others.
- Also, those without outstanding fees but who are yet to collect their certificates should do so latest by September 30, 2017, after which defaulters would be surcharged. From October 1 to October 31, 2017, defaulters would be surcharged one thousand nairas (₦1000) per week until the certificates are collected. Please NOTE that the Statement of Results issued would be declared invalid; after October 31, 2017.
Please NOTE that henceforth all Statement of Results to be issued by the University will be valid for only one year after graduation as certificates are always ready for collection on/after Convocation Day.