Akwa Ibom State College of Education, AKSCOE 2017/18 Post-UTME Form is Out for suitably interested qualified candidates.
The administrators of the Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE) Afaha Nsit has announced the commencement of Admission Exercise application for 2017/2018 Academic Session. The Post-UTME screening date and other details have been announced too.
ELIGIBILITY FOR AKSCOE POST-UTME SCREENING
Candidates who scored 130 and above in the last JAMB UTME and choose Akwa Ibom State College of Education Afaha Nsit as their First, Second or third Choice Institution. Therefore, the Akwa Ibom State College of Education admission cut-off mark is 130.
Applicants who did NOT choose AKSCOE as their First Choice in the 2017/2018 UTME are advised to first do a change of Course/Institution before they can be eligible for this exercise.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AKWA IBOM STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION POST-UTME/ADMISSION SCREENING FOR 2017/2018
The College portal will open for registration on 14th August 2017 and end on 31st September 2017 Applicants are required to register online for the screening test using the following procedure:
Read Also: UNIPORT 2017 Post-UTME Scam Alert Notice
Visit http://akscoe.edu.ng/portal to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW in the Login Page
- Click on ENTRANCE in the Registration Type Panel
- Click on Regular
- Click on the Entrance Registration No.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click on Verify
- Kindly Confirm your Reg. No. Before Clicking on OK
- Enter your other Bio Data details and click on Verify
- Click Make Payment, select your Payment Option and print the Pre -Payment Analysis Slip.
- With the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, visit any of the participating banks listed on bottom of the slip and request
- to make payment for AKSCOE Screening Fee using e- Remita Payment Platform.
- Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable screening fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3500) (bank charges inclusive)
- Re-visit the College Portal to confirm your payment and complete the Registration Form.
- On successful registration, click the PRINT BUTTON to print the 2017 Screening Schedule Printout from the Portal.
AKWA IBOM COLLEGE OF EDUCATION POST-UTME SCREENING SCHEDULE FOR 2017/2018 ADMISSION EXERCISE
Candidates are to appear for screening exercise with the following:
2017 UTME Result Slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
Screening schedule slip printed from the College Portal.
Photocopies of credentials and result checking scratch card (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, as the case may be) or O’Level examination registration slip (for Candidates Awaiting Result).
Quarto sized envelope with Name, desired Course of Study and UTME registration number boldly written on it.
Photocopy of Certificate of origin from the Local Government.
Four (4) recent coloured passport photograph.
NOTE: The Photograph uploaded/presented will be the only valid Credentials for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Akwa Ibom State College of Education Afaha Nsit. Application for change of passport photograph by candidates offered provisional admission shall NOT be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates would be used on their final certificates.