Nigerian Navy releases the Shortlisted list of Candidates for Aptitude Test for the year 2017.
The list of names of candidates shortlisted for the Nigerian Navy aptitude test has been released by the authorities. The shortlist of names of successful candidates for the 2017 Navy recruitment has been released online on www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
All candidates who applied for the recruitment exercise of the Nigerian Navy can now go online to check if they have been shortlisted for the aptitude test. Details below:
LIST OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR NIGERIAN NAVY APTITUDE TEST – 2017
The Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold from 7 October 2017 from 8:00 am nationwide at designated centres in various states. See dates & schedule of Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test here.
To check your name on the shortlist, click the link below: joinnigeriannavy.com/Content/RatingsExamList.pdf
GENERAL INSTRUCTION FOR SHORTLISTED SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in sub-paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
See Also: Landmark University Job Vacancy 2017
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Applicants will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed above before recruitment.
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, forged or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise. Such applicant shall also be handed over to the Civil Police for prosecution.