Delta State Poly Ozoro DSPZ Higher National Diploma (HND) Admission Form & Screening Date is out for 2017/2018 academic session.
The Management of Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
DELTA STATE POLY OZORO HND COURSES AVAILABLE FOR ADMISSION
Here are the HND courses on offer at Delta State Poly Ozoro and their duration. HND courses of two (2) years duration are available in the following programmes;
- Agric Extension and Management
- Fishery Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration & Mgt
- Office Technology & Mgt
- Agric and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Tech(Physics & Electonics)
- Science Laboratory Tech (Chemistry)
DELTA STATE POLYTECHNIC OZORO HND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Here are the requirements needed for admission for Delta State Poly HND programme for the 2017/2018 academic session;
Candidates for any of the HND courses listed above must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the polytechnic with a minimum of lower credit or equivalent qualifications from other similar institutions whose courses have earned NBTE Accreditation. However, for HND Business Administration and Management, only ND in Business Administration or Marketing is acceptable.
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
Candidates who wish to apply must possess a National Diploma with a minimum of a lower credit from the polytechnic or other relevant institution.
For Business Administration and Mgt. Only ND marketing and Business Admin candidates can apply. Also for Computer Science only ND Computer Science can apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DELTA STATE POLY OZORO HND ADMISSION FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
To apply for admission at DSPZ HND admission for the method of application below;
- Purchase a bank draft of N10,000 in Favor of Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro from any bank.
- Obtain receipt from the busary department with the bank draft.
- Collect Form from admission office with the reciept
- Complete the form and submit to the admission office for further action.
You will be required to submit the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- Five (5) recent passports photographs.
- Examination results listed in the Application Form.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Teller for the purchase of voucher card of HND Programme Application Form.
- Two copies of your online Application Form.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The application closing date for Delta State Poly Ozoro HND programme for the 2016/2017 academic session is 6th October 2017.
DSPZ HND ADMISSION SCREENING DATE – 2017/2018
Date of Screening Exercise is 9th – 17th October 2017 .
Venue: Various Heads of Department Offices.
NOTE: You are strictly advised to adhere to the above instructions, please.