Edwin Clark University, ECU Post-UTME/Admission screening form is out for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The Management of Edwin Clark University, ECU is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into its undergraduate degree programme which will be conducted through its post-utme/admission screening exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session.
EDWIN CLARK UNIVERSITY DEGREE PROGRAMMES/COURSES AVAILABLE FOR ADMISSION
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Management
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
EDWIN CLARK UNIVERSITY GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Edwin Clark University invites candidates who made the University their first or second choice in the 2017 UTME, those already offered admission and other interested candidates to its admission screening / documentation exercise at the University Campus. Attend admission screening on any day of the week with duly completed screening form, attaching JAMB Slip, Payment Teller, ‘O’ Level Result and 2 Passport Photographs.
All applicants are required to have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as appropriate.
- Applicants are to obtain Edwin Clark University form by hand or online by visiting ECU website.
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty/Department.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
Special Notice: Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their first choice to ECU are required to apply for change of institution through JAMB.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EDWIN CLARK UNIVERSITY DEGREE PROGRAMME – 2016/17
Interested candidates could obtain and process admission form through any of the following means:
- By hand at the University campus.
- By visiting edwinclarkuniversity.edu.ng and download admission form under the 2017/2018 admission menu, and submit duly completed application form at the University campus.
- By visiting Edwin Clark University Website at edwinclarkuniversity.edu.ng to register and fill the online application form located under the 2017/2018 admission menu and submit
Duly completed Admission Documentation Forms are to be submitted with photocopy of payment teller of N2,500 payable to any of the following bankers:
Bank Account Name: Edwin Clark University
Zenith Bank: 1014022279 | UBA: 1018657909 | GTBank: 0171183354
We wish you all the best with your application!