Federal Polytechnic Idah Higher National Diploma (HND) Full-Time admission form for the 2017/2018 full-time academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Higher National Diploma programmes available at Federal Polytechnic Idah for the 2017/2018 academic session. Find below admission details and how to apply.
LIST OF FEDERAL POLY IDAH HND COURSES/PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES FOR TWO (2 ) YEARS
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management;
- Office Technology and Management.
SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology with Options in Biology/Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry/Biochemistry
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Leisure and Tourism
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology (Structures Option);
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology with options in: (i) Electrical/Telecommunications; (ii) Power/Machine;
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (Power and Plant Option);
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology;
- Foundry Engineering Technology.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology;
- Building Technology;
- Estate Management and Valuation;
- Quantity Surveying;
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics;
- Urban and Regional Planning.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH HND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Full-time Higher National Diploma programmes at Federal Poly Idah are as follows:
- The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized Institution, and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specific field maybe considered for admission.
- In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- All candidates including ND graduates from Federal Polytechnic Idah are to upload their results and forward same with their academic transcripts and confidential report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLY IDAH HND ADMISSION FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
For persons who want to apply for Idah Poly Full-time HND admission, the following procedures are to be followed:
- Log on to the address www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for Idah Poly HND admission application is 25th September, 2017.
All Screening exercises for the HND and Remedial candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah and on a date to be announced later.