Federal University NDUFU-ALIKE IKWO, FUNAI Foundation & Pre-degree Admission Form is out for 2017/2018 academic session.
The management of Federal University NDUFU-ALIKE IKWO is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into its foundation & Pre-Degree programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
The Pre-degree programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into degree programmes in all disciplines of the University while the Foundation programme is a 10-month intensive coaching designed to prepare candidates for direct entry admission into the 200-level of departments of candidates’ choices in FUNAI and all universities in Nigeria and abroad, affiliated to the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB).
Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credits in 5 relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings.
The programme normally runs for two (2) semesters within about ten (10) calendar months.
APPLICATION FEE: Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Click here to Download Guide for Candidates”, and read the instructions carefully in the guide. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now”. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information.
- After creating an Account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
- Generate your Remita Retrieval Number (RRN) and activate your RRN on the FUNAI SFS ePortal before making payment. Instructions on generating your RRN will be automatically displayed on the current page on your browser. Please read carefully and note that your RRN MUST BE ACTIVATED on the FUNAI SFS ePortal before payment is made.After payment, a 16-digit Access PIN will be sent to your Mobile Phone. Use this PIN on the ePortal to enable you complete all remaining and necessary sections of your Online Application.
- Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
- Applicants into 2017/2018 preliminary programme are advised to check the FUNAI SFS website (www.funai-foundation.com) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred and webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
- Applicants are to report to the FUNAI School of Foundation Studies for Registration and Screening, ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at https://funai-foundation.com/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via [email protected]
Please note that FUNAI HAS NOT AUTHORIZED any person(s) or agent(s), whether corporate or individual to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly online and is to be made only on the FUNAI SFS ePortal (www.funai-foundation.com).
All enquiries are to be made to the Director, School of Foundation Studies. 07066806686, 07035232317. (Please call during office hours only, 8AM-5PM).
E-mail: [email protected]
Submission of online forms will close on Friday, 25th August, 2017 at 11.59 pm.