FUTA Pre-degree Science Admission Form is Out – 2017/2018
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Pre-degree Science Admission Form is Out for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme, Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme is full-time and will run for One Academic Session of Two (2) Semesters.
During the Programme, candidates will have the opportunity to write the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and MAY seek admission into the following Schools in the University:
- School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
- School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
- School of Environmental Technology (SET)
- School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
- School of Sciences (SOS)
FUTA PRE-DEGREE SCIENCE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Candidates should possess five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE or equivalent at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from:
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE
• BIOLOGY/AGRIC. SCIENCE
• TECHNICAL DRAWING
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on e-transact in any bank on the e-transact platform.
2. Candidates are to complete and print the PDS Application Form online after payment by logging on to the Federal University of Technology, Akure’s website www.futa.edu.ng
and click on the online PDS Application Form.
3. Submit the Online application form and print out a copy of the Examination Schedule slip.
The application opens on Monday 24th July 2017 and closes on Friday 22nd September 2017. All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on the www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
FUTA PRE-DEGREE SCIENCE ADMISSION ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
The exam will hold on Saturday 30th September 2017.
The under listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issue bordering on the registration.
07030347098; 08074254379 and 08189537808.
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng
not later than the closing date ( Friday 22nd September 2017
Tags 2017 Admission Admission Admission 2017 Federal University of Technology Akure FUTA Pre-Degree Admission Pre-degree Programme Predegree School info
Happy New Year To All MySchoolBiz Readers – 2018 It was great to see them …