Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) fresh graduate job recruitment for 2017 is currently ongoing into “Graduate Curriculum & Content Development Officer” position.
Applications are invited for the IKEDC Graduate Curriculum & Content Development Officer vacant job position. Details of application for the position is as follows.
IKEJA ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY FRESH GRADUATE RECRUITMENT – 2017
The job location is Lagos and successfully employed graduates are expected to report to the Learning and Development Lead.
Determine training needs and develop and/or research programmes to meet the identified needs and facilitate learning interventions for all IE staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF IKEDC GRADUATE CURRICULUM & CONTENT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- Develop Content and Manual.
- Assist in developing, delivering and evaluating learning and development solutions in accordance with the Systems Approach to Training design.
- Facilitate (designing and implementing) specific and Learning programmes.
- Act on outcomes of the performance of all employees and draw up training plan in agreement with the recommendations of each outcome.
- Conduct training needs assessments, design and conduct learning assessment materials.
- Design training interventions around business operations.
- Conduct “train the trainer” sessions for Ikeja Electric Internal Faculty (facilitators).
- Act on feedback obtained from training evaluation and incorporate into the design of subsequent training materials.
- Act on research outcomes on the performance of various departments and draw up training plan in agreement with the recommendations of each research outcome.
- Attend to enquiries concerning Learning and Development issues in the organization.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Lead, Learning and Development Lead or Head of Department.
Candidates applying for the IKEDC 2017 recruitment of Graduate Curriculum & Content Development Officer
- First degree (B.SC or H.N.D) Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum 1-3 years in the learning and development function of a reputable company with a similar experience.
- Curriculum Planning & Design
- L&D Management
- Competency Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE IKEDC JOB POSITION
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for the IKEDC Graduate Curriculum & Content Development Officer vacancy should click here to apply.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Applications for this job position must be submitted not later than 4th August 2017