Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is recruiting for Energy Sales Representative (ESR) in 2017.
Applications are invited from Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company from suitably qualified candidates for the Graduate Energy Sales Representative job position.
The job location is Lagos and successful candidates are to report to Energy Sales Supervisor (ESS).
IKEDC GRADUATE ENERGY SALES REPRESENTATIVE (ESR) RECRUITMENT 2017
- Perform sales and marketing of electricity, management of allocation of energy and driving collections of energy billed to the customer.
- Ability to manage customer relationship relating to meter reading and bill distribution.
- Conducting advanced metering activities (energy aggregation, energy analysis, energy loss analysis, bill determinants and dynamic tariffs etc.)
- Performing remote monitoring of meter behaviour using human machine interfaces (HMI)
- Performing remote energy usage tracking
- Customer meter reading and capturing meter status/remark.
- Providing customer meter reading books/cycle and updating reading sequence.
- Performing manual data entry for customer meter reading and meter reading status on a daily basis.
- Managing meter reading instrument availability for meter reading activities.
- Preparing daily reading upload batch files.
- Prepare exception reports.
- Bill distribution to customers.
- Meter reading and bill distribution reporting.
- Performing on site activities/supervision/site visit with regards to installed meters.
- Monitoring of prepaid meters
- Special customer meters re-reading/site visit.
- New customer capture and periodic customer tariff reclassification
- Coordinating with other departmental officers to attend to customer complaints related to meter reading activities.
- Managing all customers’ complaints related to meter reading within areas of jurisdiction.
- Managing Customer accounts maintenance to avoid build-up of unrealistic debts(vacant premises, etc)
Persons applying for the IKEDC Graduate Energy Sales Representative job position must have a:
- First degree (B.SC or H.N.D) in Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years field experience in sales and marketing.
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of the power industry
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail.
- Analytical Skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR IKEDC GRADUATE ENERGY SALES REPRESENTATIVE RECRUITMENT – 2017
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Marketing vacancy should click here to apply online.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All applications for the Energy Sales Representative job recruitment at IKEDC must be submitted not later than 28th July 2017.