The International School, University of Lagos (ISL) transfer admission forms are out for 2017/2018 academic session.
The management of UNILAG International School has commenced the sale of Admission Forms for Transfer at a cost of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000.00).
Interested members of the University community and the general public are invited to obtain their forms at the Admission’s Office, International School from Monday, July 10, 2017, to Friday, August 4, 2017.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL UNILAG (ISL) TRANSFER ADMISSION ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE — 2017
Details of the Examination are as enumerated below:
- BASIC 8 (JS 2): Subject Areas: English Language, Mathematics. Basic Science, Social Studies, Civic Education and Basic Technology.
- SS 1: Subject Areas: Science and Technology Students: English Language. Mathematics, Civic Education and Basic Science. (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)/Basic Technology.
- Arts/Social Science Students: English Language. Mathematics, Civic Education,Business Studies (Economics, Commerce), Social Studies (Government).
- Venue: ISL Examination Hall.
- Date and Time: Monday 7th August, 2017 9.00 a.m
- Result will be released on Friday 11th August, 2017
- Interview Date: Monday 14th August, 2017
Release of Interview Result: Wednesday 16th August, 2017