JAMB 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME Change Of Course/Institution And Correction Of Wrong Information Procedure Out
JAMB 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME Change Of Course/Institution And Correction Of Wrong Information Procedure Out for candidates who made mistakes while filling their forms in the ongoing 2017 JAMB UTME Registration that they can now make corrections for the following categories:
CATEGORIES OF WHAT YOU CAN MAKE CHANGES TO IN JAMB 2017 UTME REGISTRATION
Correction of Name
UTME Subject Combination
Choices of Institution
Date of birth.
Note: Join MySchoolBiz Whatsapp Group For More Enquiries And Group Discussion
1. 2,500 would have to be paid to effect any of the above corrections.
2. Please be informed that 2017 UTME Registration ends Midnight tomorrow 5th May 2017. There will be no extension!!!
3. Only Approved CBT Centres are allowed to make these changes. Payment can be done via Remita before proceeding to the Centres.
4. Exam dates remain unchanged. 13th May- 20th May 2017.
We will notify you when your exam dates and centres are available, so make sure you subscribe using the box down this page.
PROCEDURES ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR CORRECTION OF JAMB 2017 UTME REGISTRATION
The Instruction on how to make payment and make the correction is simple. Read the following below:
- Visit Jamb website. Click here to login
- Enter your valid email and password
- Click on the menu bar
- Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is used for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
- Click Submit to complete your application.