Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2017/2018 Direct Entry (DE) Form is Out – See Full Registration Procedure, Payment and Instruction.
The 2017 JAMB Direct Entry registration form is out online now on www.jamb.org.ng. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officially enabled the 2017 Direct Entry Registration Portal to enable interested candidates register.
The scratch card to be used to access the 2017 direct entry form is on sale. Candidates who eventually gain admission via JAMB Direct Entry will be admitted into year two of their selected degree programmes in the Universities of their choice provided they meet all the requirements and pass the Direct Entry Screening conducted for them by the various institutions they apply to.
- JAMB Brochure for 2017/2018 [PDF Version]
- Summary of “In Dependence” JAMB New Book For Candidates
- Characters From The Book “In Dependence” UTME Candidates Need To Know
- How to Make Complaints to Jamb Directly
- Download Jamb Syllabus 2017/2018 in PDF
How Much Is JAMB Direct Entry 2017 Registration
Candidates who want to apply for the 2017 JAMB DE should note that the scratch card costs NGN5,000.
Requirements for JAMB DE 2017 Online Registration
Candidates intending to register for JAMB 2017 Direct Entry must possess one of the following diplomas before registering.
- Cambridge A level
Candidates should also check to know the minimum requirements of their Universities of choice. This is so as to avoid wasting money to purchase scratch cards if they do not meet the requirements of the institution.
How to register for JAMB 2017 Direct Entry
- Create an account on this platform (You do not need to create account if you already have one)
- Upon account creation, print the confirmation mail and take it to the bank for payment(PIN vending)
- Continue registration by supplying the vended PIN on the mobile application or the JAMB Registration Application at CBT centre
- Complete other required information via the mobile application or the JAMB Registration Application at CBT centre
- Proceed to the nearest CBT centre to capture passport and fingerprints (this can only be done at the CBT centre)
- Note: You can print Direct Entry Pre-payment slip if you have account already (this is a tender for your bank payment) Log in to your dashboard and click Direct Entry Registration to print the Pre-payment Slip
Tips on Registration Procedure
Read all the registration instructions and details at the JAMB DE portal before filling the online form. It is advised that you download the Direct Entry Registration Template and fill on paper before filling the online form.
Make sure you know the minimum requirements of your University of choice.
Use only recent passport photographs (not exceeding 15KB in JPEG format) on the registration page.
For further enquiry, email [email protected] or call
07055520289, 08188840369, 08123658955.
Guard your e-PIN jealously as your details can be accessed by someone else if found.
JAMB Direct Entry 2017 Registration Requirements!
A minimum of ﬁve (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level C.E. and the others.
Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
Closing Date for 2017 DE
The closing date for JAMB Direct Entry registration for 2017 has not been announced yet. If you do not submit your form before the close of registration, your entry is forfeited.
These are the pieces of information you need in order to Direct Entry form 2017/2018.
Best of luck in your registration!!!!