Kaduna State Overseas Scholarship Awards Selection Interview for the year 2016/2017 session.
The Kaduna State government have released the Overseas Scholarship Awards selection interview date for the year 2016/2017. The scholarships award is for Kaduna State residents wishing to study MBBS, B.Sc Nursing and Health Technology related programmes outside Nigeria.
KADUNA STATE OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS SELECTION INTERVIEW – 2016/2017
Below are the sets of information you need to apply for, and take part in the selection interview for the 2017 Kaduna State Overseas Scholarship Awards to study abroad in the medical fields.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR KADUNA STATE OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP
- All applicants must be a residents of Kaduna State.
- Preferably candidates from indigent families.
- All applications must be for MBBS, B.Sc Nursing and Health Technology related degree programmes.
- Applicant must possess a minimum qualification of six (6) Distinctions (As and Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WACE or NECO (May/June) in science subject(Physics, Chemistry and Biology) including English Language, Mathematics and any other science subject.
- Certificate should not be more than two (2) years old (2015 & 2016)
- Age limit for applicants should be 17 to 20 years.
Course to be Considered for the Award
- MBBS, B.Sc Nursing and Health Technology related degree programmes only.
- The scholarship shall not be held at the same time with another award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or institution is not allowed.
- The scholarship is to assist the scholar in the payment of tuition fees and up-keep.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE KADUNA STATE OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP
Interested and qualified candidates should who want to apply for the 2016/2017 Kaduna State Overseas Scholarship should Click Here to Complete Application Form
Application forms should be completed online as follows:
- Click “Create Account” button from the Home Page, and fill in your data as required
- LOGIN into the portal with the username and password you entered while “Creating account”.
- Copy the PIN No. on top of your page after login, and click on “Red Apply for Scholarship Button”.
- Enter the PIN No. you copied into the textbox lable PIN No. and click on “Apply Now” button.
- On the application form, then Select OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP, and fill in other data as required.
- Submit and print a copy of the Application form.
- Attached photocopy of the Following document to the printed copy:
- WAEC/NECO Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age from High Court of Justice.
- Letter of Identification from your Local Government of Residence.
- Two passport Size Photographs with your name written a the back and sign by you.
- Candidate Should only make one entry as multiple entries will be dis qualified
- Venues and dates for aptitude test and interview will be announced later
We wish you the very best at the interview!!!