National Examination Council ,NECO Result 2017 and How to Check your NECO 2017 Result for all candidates who sat for the examination.
How to Check Internal NECO Result 2017
Internal NECO is for students who wrote the June July NECO. This guide will show you a step by step guide to checking your NECO Result (No Step skipped.)
Important: Confirm your Exam number before proceeding to the last step. If you have any doubts, call a neighbour to help.
Below are the steps to check your Neco Result 2017:
Get a NECO SSCE Result Scratchcard(It’s like N500)
Go to the Neco result website – mynecoexams.com/results/
Choose June / July from the list of Exam types
Enter your PIN in the space provided (the PIN is at the back of the scratch card)
Enter your Exam number (Then confirm the Exam number again)
Finally, Click on the Check My Result Button, And your result should be on your screen now.
NECO Result Scratch Cards
Please note the Neco Result checking scratch card is required to check all NECO Results. And a single card will be used to check access a particular NECO Result up to 5 times. These cards are gotten at NECO offices nationwide.
How to Check NECO 2017 Results
- Go mynecoexams.com/results/
- Type: Select exam type from the list (Use June/July)
- Exam Year: Select the year of examination: 2000 – 2017 (Select 2017)
- Pin No: Enter the PIN from your NECO scratch card.
- Exam No: Enter your complete examination number in the space provided.
- Click on the “Check My Result” link. And your result should be displayed now.