Nigerian Navy 2017 List of Successful Candidates for Recruitment Interview (NNBTS BATCH 27 Result) is out.
The list here is that of candidates that were successful at the Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test. The Nigerian Navy interview for the 2017 recruitment is next. Such candidates are now being invited for the interview.
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL 2017 CANDIDATES FOR NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW
We are using this medium to inform the general public, especially candidates who took part in the 2017 Navy recruitment that the list of successful candidates for the Nigerian Navy interview for the (NNBTS BATCH 27) has been released.
The candidates are to attend an interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary Ojo, Lagos from Friday 25 August to Saturday 15 September 2017. The interview will include a screening exercise, verification of credentials/certificates, medical and physical tests.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Original and photocopies of their credentials
b. Writing materials.
c. Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T Shirts.
d. A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
e. Bed sheets and pillow cases.
f. Set of cutlery.
g. Four recent passports sized photographs.
The candidates are to attend in the following order of their States of origin:
a. Batch A: Friday 25 August to Thursday 31 August 2017.
b. Batch B: Friday 1 September to Thursday 7 September 2017.
c. Batch C: Friday 8 September to Thursday 14 September 2017.
Nigerian Navy Interview Instruction:
- Candidates who fail to report on the first day of the indicated dates will not be attended to. In addition, all candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of the interview.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical screening and fitness test, amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification, medical screening and physical fitness) will be asked to leave the exercise premises.
- Candidates must come along with the following documents which were completed during registration:
- Guarantor’s Form for Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2017 is required.
- Certification by Chairman/Secretary of candidate’s LGA or senior military officer not below the rank of Commander or equivalent or Chief Superintendent of Police from candidate’s state of origin.
- Certification by the Divisional Police Officer of candidate’s LGA.
- Candidates will also be required to present the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents during the screening exercise: First School Leaving Certificate.
- Primary School Testimonial.
- School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
- Junior/Senior Secondary School Testimonial.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Candidates are to also come along with the under listed items to facilitate their participation in the Exercise:
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of a white vest.
- One pair of canvas shoes.
- Toiletries and cutleries.
- Writing materials.
- Bed sheets and mosquito net.
- Driving license for candidates in Category H.
We wish you the very best!!!