Petroleum Training Institute of Nigeria PTI Admission Form, POST-UTME Screening 2017/2018 start of the sales of application form
PTI Admission Form 2017 – It is a matter of informing all the candidates who participated in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the Petroleum Training Institute of Nigeria has begun the sale of the POST-UTME form for the university session 2017/2018.
PTI Admission Form 2017 Important Notice
- All applicants who have earned 150 or more may apply for the 2017/2018 admission exam but must submit a UTME certificate for verification
- The Screening will be carried out in several departments of the PTI.
- The online application will begin on Tuesday, August 17, 2017
- Application website closes at 6.00pm on Friday, 8TH September
PTI Admission Form 2017 Requirements:
i. Candidates should visit www.pti.edu.ng. To generate an RRR CODE with N5,000.00 (only five thousand Naira) for the Center screening (the cost covers the fees for the Facilitation of the Center, the logistics for the production of screening material and security) payment must be made to Any bank.
Make sure that JAMB Registration Number and Names are entered correctly.
Mistakes will not be welcomed.
HOW TO OBTAIN PTI POST UTME SCREEN ADMISSION FORM
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission Menu” and Click POST UTME SCREENING.
- Fill in the online “Sign on page” and click on “click here to sign up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use and click submit).
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to the bank for payment, make sure you keep the RRR code print out.
- After the payment of N5000.00 which is the cost of Screening, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on RETURN TO SCREENING under Admission Menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online screening form and print out the completed online.
- Screening form which will be presented at the screening Centre along with your RRR code print out.
NOTE for PTI Admission Form 2017
- If the portal rejects your USERNAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, send a mail to [email protected] your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code located at the bottom of the page candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front-page of the website before completing the form.
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions on the first page of the website before completing the form.
- Applicants must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Applicants must enter a valid mobile phone and email address with which PTI will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.